THANKSGIVING ANNOUNCEMENT

First and foremost, we want to thank our loyal customers and their families for giving the Conewago Inn and our staff the privilege of serving you in the past. It is with a very heavy heart that unfortunately with the dynamic intervention of government regulations, it makes it impossible to hold our Thanksgiving celebration this year. At 25% capacity, leaving 75% of our tables unusable coupled with we could get last minute notice to close with no warning even after food has been ordered and very possibly prepared.

We have missed the opportunity to serve you for Mothers Day, Palm Sunday and Easter for sit down in restaurant dining. Now Thanksgiving!!

On behalf of our entire staff, thank you for supporting us for nightly in restaurant table service. Without you, with these unfortunate additional set backs, we may not have made it thru. All of this with some 30 to 60 days of total shut down, I can report we are here to stay,
We can’t thank you enough for your loyal present and past support.

With regrets,
Tom and Sharon Roberts
Owners

WEEKEND CHEF SELECTIONS

11/27/2020 – 11/29/2020


APPETIZER

Blackened Bayou Scallops

-scallops blackened and topped with a remoulade sauce and served with rice pilaf-


SOUP DU JOUR

Cajun Shrimp Bisque

-shrimp with celery, onions, peppers, and garlic in a spicy tomato cream stock-


ENTREES

The Carpetbagger

-6oz filet blackened and served on a bed of cheesey grits and topped with sautéed oysters, pepper, onions, mushrooms, and tomatoes with a bourbon demi glaze-

Stuffed Haddock Morney

-haddock with fresh asparagus and lump crabmeat topped with béarnaise sauce and served with two sides-


VEGETABLE

Butternut Squash with Bacon

SPECIAL EVENTS


Our next event will be posted soon.


717-266-1376

eNews Sign Up

We promise not to fill your inbox with excessive junk. You will only receive selective special announcements.

The Conewago Inn proudly serves fresh seafood
supplied by Henry’s Seafood…

Henry's Seafood at Conewago Inn